Jumat, 07 Januari 2011

don't judge a book from the cover




a warning or expression of the sentence is true, i guess
when i went to Taman Lalu Lintas with all my family, i learned something...
i saw one person who wore odd shirt. he looked like civilian. he walked front the mime, and he took some money quickly. i just grumbled to see behavior. i wanted angry but i was not brave enough. "rrrggghhh... dasar preman!" my grumble.
three minutes latter he came back and brought a bottle of water in his hand. i paid my attention to him. and... guess what? he helped the mime to drink...
oh my God. my bad! i judge a book from the cover! it beat me hardly.
i shouldn't be like that. i shouldn't judge a book from the cover. because he was not a civilian. may be only his shirt showed him as civilian. but he was not. he was mime's friend. and he took the money for buying a water for the mime.
that is the greatest lesson which i must learn. so... don't judge a book from the cover. whatever everyone looks like civilian or fugitive, but actually who know everyone is only God. we don't reserve the right to judge them

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hahaha,,,
k3ren,,,